Substance Abuse Counselor

The University of Colorado is hiring a Substance Abuse Counselor.This opening offers $35,340.

The Substance Abuse Counselor will provide substance abuse treatment and support to help individuals achieve a positive well-being.

Candidates will need a high school diploma or GED, previous substance abuse work experience, CAC II certification, and a driver's license.

The Substance Abuse Counselor can earn medical, dental, and vision coverage, a retirement plan, and so much more.

Apply Today!

Don't Be Fooled

The fraudster will send a check to the victim who has accepted a job. The check can be for multiple reasons such as signing bonus, supplies, etc. The victim will be instructed to deposit the check and use the money for any of these reasons and then instructed to send the remaining funds to the fraudster. The check will bounce and the victim is left responsible.