This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Establishes standards, processes and best practices in solution architecture, to ensure high quality deliverables
- Work across multiple functional and technical groups, educate technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Lead and mentor ETL developers, Data Architect, and other Data Warehouse Developers
- Effectively manage expectations, facilitate negotiations and help establish department priorities
- Facilitate with EDW/BI tool selection and tool implementation and ability to address the impact of those decisions in a DW/BI environment
- Provides expert advice to solution architects and business partners on solution architectural designs and options
- Leads in evaluating and selecting emerging application design tools and techniques
- Directs the development of technical standards and platforms for Data Management design
- Effectively communicates architecture and design details to team members, including Business Analysts, ETL Developers, Data Modelers, Management and Stake Holders.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 10+ years of experience in data management
- 8+ years' experience in Data Warehousing
- 5+ years' experience in PL/SQL or T-SQL
- 3+ years as technical or project lead in Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence area
- Working understanding of Tableau or similar in memory analysis tool
- Advanced understanding and application of relational and dimensional data modeling and their impact on Data Warehouse design
- Advanced understanding and experience working with enterprise ETL tools, such as Informatica
- Experience working with team members to modify designs and models as necessary
- Strong understanding of partitioning, indexing, query optimization, tuning concepts and their effect on performance
- Ability to analyze and address technical issues as they relate to Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
- Strong understanding of Business Objects BI tool architecture, functions, features and their usage of data structures
- Ability to mentor less experienced team members in all aspects of Data Warehouse development
- Ability to translate business questions and requirements into technical DW and BI solutions
- Experience in Enterprise Architecture as it relates to the Data Warehouse
- Oracle database experience strongly preferred
- Database Administration experience is a strong plus
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate skills in the use of Microsoft Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Working at the crossroads of people and transformative technologies, The Judge Group delivers innovative business solutions – powered by top talent – to help organizations reach their strategic goals and realize opportunities now and in the future.
The Judge Group is a leading professional services firm with over 45 years of experience in providing technology, talent and learning solutions. Whether it is moving your systems to the cloud, filling out a team for your next project, finding healthcare talent across the country, training your employees for the latest technology or looking at technology planning for a new office or space, we can make sure you have what you need to succeed. Our services are successfully delivered through a network of more than 35 offices in the United States, India, Canada and China. The Judge Group serves more than 40 Fortune 100 companies and is responsible for the placement of more than 4,500 professionals annually across a wide range of industries.