At Target Optical, our mission is to make it simple and fun to see great and look great.
Target Optical is part of eyewear industry leader, Luxottica. We also enjoy the extra benefit of being located inside Target stores. If you love Target for its fashion, affordability and fun, then you‚€™re going to love Target Optical.
Looking for a fashionable, flexible environment to grow your career? Target Optical offers competitive pay and benefits, training and development, and plenty of opportunities for growth.
The Optical Team Member ensures the delivery of the Target Optical Way and the Guest Experience. The Optical Team Member lives out the Target Optical Way by embracing the Mindsets: People Focused, Collaborative, Accountable to Results, Think Differently and Simple, Fun and In Style.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivers the daily sales goal by flawless execution of the Guest Experience behaviors.
- Ensures the delivery of a simple, fun and in-style fashion experience through the Playground Rules.
- Builds Brand awareness by daily attracting new Guests from the Host to Optical.
- Develops and maintains a professional business partnership with the Target Optical doctor and Target Host.
- Models the Target Optical Personal Style Dress Code.
- Creates an amazing Guest experience on every visit by accurately fitting and dispensing fashionable product to Guests.
- Follows all operating policies and procedures at the highest level to include training, timely and accurate implementation of approved marketing/ merchandising programs and promotions, the accurate completion of all sales transactions, and utilization of all sales strategies and resources.
- Ensures accuracy in all transactions/interactions with the Guest.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years experience in retail or customer service
- Basic Computer Skills
- Selling Skills
- Driver for Results
- Critical Thinking
- Accuracy in measurements
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact the Luxottica HR Solutions Group at 1-866-431-8484.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.
¬ Administrative; Call Center & Customer Service; Optician; Retail Associate ¬ ; Sales Associate¬