The Registered Nurse (RN) ??? Cardiac Care Unit is responsible for the delivery of nursing care to the general medical/surgical populations utilizing the nursing process. Special populations include vascular, wound care, GI, ophthalmology, and bariatric surgeries. Oversees and directs the care of LPN???s and assistive personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients. When the need arises the Registered Nurse (RN) will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required. (BSN preferred)
- Current Colorado, Idaho, Utah or Compact Registered Nurse License
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- ACLS required within 12 months of hire
- Minimum 6 months RN experienced required
- One-year experience in acute care (preferred)
At its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA was one of the nation's first hospital companies. Today, we are the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 165 hospitals and 115 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and England and employing approximately 204,000 people. Approximately four to five percent of all inpatient care delivered in the country today is provided by HCA facilities. Milton Johnson serves as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of HCA.