Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Sales Associates are responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service as per company standards, generating sales, merchandising, and safeguarding company assets.
Job Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Serves customers by establishing rapport, building customer confidence, providing accurate information, and promoting product through point of successful sale
- Establish professional, yet personalized rapport with customer upon contact; by phone or in person
- Answer all questions, providing detailed information, and establishing trust with the customer to close of sale
- Describing and promoting product in line with customer's express needs as well as promoting purchase of related products
- Stocks shelves, counters, or tables with merchandise
- Promote extended warranty/maintenance agreements, parts and accessories purchase
- Previous retail sales experience - preferred
- Maintain a working knowledge of products and trends within the industry
- Previous snow sport industry experience - preferred
- Ability to communicate fluently with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English - required
- Commitment to exceptional customer service
- Basic computer skills - required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; including nights, holidays and weekends - required
Some of the benefits include:
- Retail discounts at our stores
- Excellent training and professional development
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Founded in 1974 Bicycle Village has remained a Colorado owned and operated business for more than 30 years. From our modest beginnings to our now five sprawling stores we a have become part and continue to grow Colorado‚€™s cycling community. We offer guided bike tours, demo days and even spinning classes in our stores. We outfit professional tri-athletes, downhill mountain bikers, work commuters and family alike. You can also take advantage of being part of the Vail Resorts family with employee perks, such as a free ski pass to our world-class resorts, discounted lodging, and more. Join our team and become part something much bigger‚€ become part of the Colorado cycling community and Vail Resorts.¬ www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125628