The Medical Center of Aurora/Centennial Medical Plaza expects our core values to be reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers, patients and family members, and with others in the community. The intent of these values is to assure that TMCA/CMP creates the environment where individuals choose to work, and that patient care services are of the highest quality.
- Nursing Assistant Certification
- BLS-Healthcare provider required.
- Successful completion of an orientation program or equivalent experience.
- Four (4) years clinical experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of basic clinical practices, procedures, and standards.
- Ability to work with others as a team to ensure quality patient care.
- Basic knowledge of computer systems and good interpersonal skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
At its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA was one of the nation's first hospital companies. Today, we are the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 165 hospitals and 115 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and England and employing approximately 204,000 people. Approximately four to five percent of all inpatient care delivered in the country today is provided by HCA facilities. Milton Johnson serves as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of HCA.