Marshalls, shop on: Opportunity is in store for you! At Marshalls, our growth is creating exciting opportunities for motivated professionals every day. Here, you'll find professional advancement, individual recognition and even time for a life outside of work! Marshalls offers brand name family apparel, giftware, home fashions and accessories at prices generally 20%-60% below department and specialty store regular prices on comparable merchandise, every day! Marshalls also offers expanded footwear assortments for the entire family, expanded men’s departments and The CUBE, a department specifically for juniors, all at great values. The only thing better than shopping at Marshalls is working at Marshalls! Plus you can feel good knowing you are part of the largest off-price apparel and home fashions retailer in the U.S. and worldwide, The TJX Companies, Inc. In addition to Marshalls, our brands include T.J. Maxx, HomeGoods and Sierra Trading Post, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com in the United
State: s; Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada; T.K. Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as HomeSense and tkmaxx.com in the U.K.; and Trade Secret in Australia. With nearly $31 billion in revenues in 2015, more than 3,600 stores, and approximately 216,000 Associates, success is always in style at TJX.
Loss Prevention Detective
- Conduct surveillance to detect loss within a store environment.
- Conduct physical security checks. Make recommendations for ways to prevent loss.
- Conduct safety inspections and communicates hazards to Management.
- Participate in the training of new hire Associates to address the areas of Loss Prevention.
- Take an active role in identifying all forms of loss, motivating shortage control involvement and helping to identify creative shortage control solutions.
- Responsible for heightening store Loss Prevention awareness.
- Install and utilize CCTV equipment.
- Learn and use the latest in advanced interviewing and interrogation techniques.
- Work in a multi-unit work environment.
- This is an entry level position. This is an ideal position for those looking to grow and develop their loss prevention career in a multi-level loss prevention structure where opportunities to move into investigations, district management and more are possible.
- A strong desire for a career in Retail Loss Prevention.
- The ability to work independently.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience or a Criminal Justice background is a plus.
In addition to our open atmosphere and supportive work environment, we are proud to offer an exemplary benefits package that includes: Optional participation in medical, dental, life insurance, long term disability, vision discount program, 401(k) profit sharing plan. The TJX Companies, Inc. also provides company paid benefits such as basic life insurance and short-term disability. We offer competitive paid time off benefits, an Associate discount, and opportunity for leaves of absences. Benefit eligibility varies depending on hours worked and length of employment.
Marshalls is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Posting Notes: Aurora Colorado