Experienced Over-the-Road (OTR) Team Truck Driver - $10,000 Sign-on Bonus per Team - 3 Weeks Out & 5 Days Home-160456
Team truck drivers are among the highest compensated in Schneider's fleet. Our Team driving jobs feature up to $0.48 per mile starting pay and 95% no-touch freight. Teams average 5,000-6,000 miles per week. The wheels are always turning as a Schneider Team driver, which adds up to more miles and money than a solo driver. Best of all, you'll split the miles, not your pay, while enjoying the company of a partner. Start your Team trucking career with Schneider!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants
- Experienced truck drivers
- Must have a team partner
Team Truck Driver Pay
Full-time CDL Team truck drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $58,000 per year How is this number determined?
- $5,000 sign-on bonus per experienced driver
- Up to $0.03 per mile quarterly performance bonus per driver
Team Truck Driver Benefits
- Paid orientation
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan - when you contribute 1-4%, company matches 50%; on the 5th and 6th percent, matches dollar for dollar
- $6,000 tuition reimbursement available for qualified drivers
- Up to $3,000 per driver referral
- Newest equipment - the average age of a Team truck is 8 months
- All team drivers will be assigned to an automatic transmission truck
- Mobile communications platform - The latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Nationwide facility network with many locations offering free showers, laundry, Wi-Fi, exercise equipment, TV lounges and cafeterias
- Advantage Club - After five years with Schneider, you'll be admitted into this exclusive club with a variety of unique opportunities paid for by Schneider
- Discount program - Enjoy year-round discounts and special offers from hundreds of national and local companies
- Financial, legal, adoption and insurance - Financial planning and debt management service, access to family legal and CDL protector plans, adoption assistance and discounts on home, auto and personal accident insurance
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
Based on CDL driver experience and location
Additional Team Truck Driver Benefits for Military Personnel
- Credit for Military Experience Program - up to 100% of your time served will be used as Schneider driving experience credit towards pay and benefits
- Military Apprenticeship Program - may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,266 per month)
- Guaranteed home time for weekend drill and annual training for Guard and Reserve members
Team Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Minimum 3 months Class A truck driving experience
- Must have a team partner
- Must be willing to fly
Another Reason Truck Drivers Choose Schneider:
Get the Respect You Deserve
Schneider is one of the largest truckload carriers in North America, but it doesn't feel that way to our CDL drivers. Regional drivers work with local dispatchers who understand the weather conditions and traffic patterns in your area, and they get to know you.
?We all have driver numbers, but we are actually treated as people. You never have the feeling that you're just a number. The group ? especially the business leaders that you deal with ? they treat you very well and they are very personable.? Gerald Bartholomew
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Team truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000
Real Drivers. Real Reasons.
Schneider didn’t become North America’s premier trucking company on accident. From one man with one truck and one dream in 1935, we now employ over 10,000 truck drivers and serve over two-thirds of the Fortune 500 companies — all because we treat people with respect and do business with integrity.
“I wanted to drive for a reputable company and stay at that company, have stability and not bounce around. Schneider offers job security while still providing room for growth within the company. Schneider also takes great pride in its dedication to safety, training and investment in technology.”
– Perry Rine, Schneider Tanker Driver
Get in the driver’s seat at Schneider today!