Are you ready to start an exciting career in the food service industry? Our rapidly expanding nutrition team at The Medical Center of Aurora is seeking energetic, personable workers to help us provide service excellence.
Enjoy working in a progressive healthcare workplace with a dedicated team who provide nutritional and dietary services to our patients, visitors and staff.
- Opportunities to grow and advance
- Positive team environment
- Competitive compensation plan
- Flexible scheduling
Apply today to become a part of our team!
The FNS Worker supports the mission of The Medical Center of Aurora/Centennial Medical Plaza of optimizing the quality of life of all those served by expanding beyond the traditional focus on medical needs to the needs of the whole person. Under the general supervision of the Director of food Service/Executive Chef, the Work Leader performs a variety of routine duties in the patient and retail services.
- room service operator
- tray assembly and delivery
- simple food preparation, catering
- cashier and other assigned duties in the kitchen
- when need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
The Medical Center of Aurora/Centennial Medical Plaza expects our core values to be reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers, patients and family members, and with others in the community. The intent of these values is to assure that TMCA/CMP creates the environment where individuals choose to work, and that patient care services are of the highest quality.
- Six months Food Service experience in healthcare, hotel, or hospitality service preferred.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
- Must show good judgment and reliability.
- Must show excellent customer service skills
Qualified? Apply Now!
At its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA was one of the nation's first hospital companies. Today, we are the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 165 hospitals and 115 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and England and employing approximately 204,000 people. Approximately four to five percent of all inpatient care delivered in the country today is provided by HCA facilities. Milton Johnson serves as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of HCA.