- Review assignments with supervisor and ensure understanding of detailing work required.
- Perform vehicle cleaning and preparation processes as specified which may include washing, wheel cleaning, waxing and buffing, polishing, removing finish defects, assistance with paint applications and performing minor repair
- Move vehicles to support production flow through detailing/paint processes
- Complete work order documentation
- Maintain detailing and painting tools and equipment including those associated with paint booth
- Comply with applicable procedures and regulations regarding mixing, labeling, applying and disposing of paint and related materials
- Observe all applicable job related safety and health procedures
- Perform other job related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Frequently considers what the best way to do things and looks for ways to streamline and/or improve work processes
- Draws from a variety of sources and experiences to identify alternative solutions
- Adapts in the face of ambiguity or uncertainty
- Embraces changes affecting one?s area
- Focuses on customer needs and preferences in delivering work product
- Delivers impactful, timely solutions that are meaningful to the customer
- Follows up with customers to ensure problems are solved
- Shares information and explains procedures in a way that is easy for others to understand
- Adapts personal style and approach to quickly establish rapport and maintains professional demeanor in all customer situations
- Demonstrates ?we versus me? thinking
- Willingly provides assistance and support to others
- Works cooperatively with people from diverse backgrounds
- Addresses and resolves conflict directly and constructively
- Builds a relationship network within and across departments
- Plans appropriately for daily work and projects
- Delivers consistently strong performance that co-workers can rely upon
- Ensures manager and others are advised of problems or obstacles in sufficient time for action to be taken
- Recognizes when to escalate a problem to the next level and when to handle it individually
- Negotiates/re-negotiates priorities and competing demands for one?s time
- Maintains a proper pace
- Provides clear and thorough information to others (e.g., verbal, written, email, Communication presentations, meetings)
- Listens actively and carefully to others? opinions and ideas
- Shares viewpoints openly and directly with others
- Shares timely information with relevant parties
- Seeks opportunities to acquire new knowledge and skills
- Shares own experience and expertise with others
- Accepts feedback openly, without becoming defensive
- Learns from experiences, including successes, setbacks, and/or resistance
- Education & High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License
- Basic knowledge of auto detailing/paint application processes and associated repair procedures
Cox Enterprises is a leading communications, media and automotive services company. With revenues of more than $17 billion and approximately 55,000 employees, the company's major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications (cable television distribution, high-speed Internet access, telephone, home security and automation, commercial telecommunications and advertising solutions); Cox Automotive (automotive-related auctions, financial services, media and software solutions); and Cox Media Group (television and radio stations, digital media, newspapers and advertising sales rep firms). The company's major national brands include Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim, Savings.com and Valpak.
At Cox Enterprises we innovate and evolve in alignment to a set of values that remain constant. Year to year. Person to person.
Our Core Values:
- Our employees are our most important resource.
- We are committed to having a diverse workforce.
- Our customers are our lifeblood.
- We embrace new technologies.
- We invest in new business opportunities.
- We believe its good business to be good citizens.
- We are committed to helping shape a better world
At Cox we believe that bold action and staying true to our values has enabled us to create a thriving business. We believe in pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.