Your Career Begins at Timken¬
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken.¬ Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
CRANE SERVICE TECHNICIAN -¬ WAZEE CRANE (a division of TIMKEN MOTOR &¬ CRANE SERVICES LL) - Broomfield, CO
- Perform scheduled maintenance activities on equipment.
- Troubleshoot, repair, and inspect overhead bridge cranes and hoists.
- Support customer by effectively interfacing with customer and office in repairing equipment as needed.
- Evaluate and make recommendations regarding required repairs.
- Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints:
- Identifying solutions
- Suggesting improved methods and techniques
- Recommending system improvements
- Keeps overhead crane systems operating by:
- Performing inspection process
- Troubleshooting breakdowns
- Performing preventive maintenance
- Responding to repair calls
- Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, and inspection checklists.
- Builds and maintains customer confidence by maintaining good response time, informing customer of problems and completing the job in a timely manner.
¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬
- Excellent electrical and troubleshooting skills.
- Good mechanical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with deadlines.
- 2 years work experience with similar types of equipment in a manufacturing environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Good driving record, valid driver's license.
Essential Functions/Work Environment:
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds, frequently lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use hands and fingers to handle and/or feel, reach with arms and hands, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, and talk and hear.
- The employee must be able to work from heights.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.¬ Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to: work near moving mechanical parts, work in high, precarious places, fumes or airborne particles, and risk of electrical shock.¬ The employee is frequently exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather), extreme cold and extreme heat (non-weather), outdoor weather conditions, and toxic or caustic chemicals.¬ The employee is occasionally exposed to risk of radiation and vibration.
- The noise level in the work environment usually ranges from moderate to loud.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.