Perform thorough cleaning and detailing of assigned vehicles prior to delivery to customer. May be assigned to assist in other shop areas as needed.
- Review assignments with supervisor and ensure understanding of detailing work required.
- Perform vehicle cleaning and preparation processes as specified which may include washing, wheel cleaning, waxing and buffing, polishing, removing finish defects, assistance with paint applications and performing minor repair
- Move vehicles to support production flow through detailing/paint processes
- Complete work order documentation
- Maintain detailing and painting tools and equipment including those associated with paint booth
- Comply with applicable procedures and regulations regarding mixing, labeling, applying and disposing of paint and related materials
- Observe all applicable job related safety and health procedures
- Perform other job related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Education & High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License
- Basic knowledge of auto detailing/paint application processes and associated repair procedures
Cox Enterprises is a leading communications, media and automotive services company. With revenues of more than $17 billion and approximately 55,000 employees, the company's major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications (cable television distribution, high-speed Internet access, telephone, home security and automation, commercial telecommunications and advertising solutions); Cox Automotive (automotive-related auctions, financial services, media and software solutions); and Cox Media Group (television and radio stations, digital media, newspapers and advertising sales rep firms). The company's major national brands include Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim, Savings.com and Valpak.
At Cox Enterprises we innovate and evolve in alignment to a set of values that remain constant. Year to year. Person to person.
Our Core Values:
- Our employees are our most important resource.
- We are committed to having a diverse workforce.
- Our customers are our lifeblood.
- We embrace new technologies.
- We invest in new business opportunities.
- We believe its good business to be good citizens.
- We are committed to helping shape a better world
At Cox we believe that bold action and staying true to our values has enabled us to create a thriving business. We believe in pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.