- Reviewrepairorder or tracking label to verify work to be performed.
- Remove and replace or restore defective panels and other components as required.
- Applysurface coatings following applicable procedures and disposal processes.
- Finishallrepairsinaccordance with repair order and to customer satisfaction.
- Complete and submit required completed repair documentation.
- Followallapplicablesafety and health procedures.
- HighSchoolDiploma or equivalent preferred.
- PaintTrainingCertificationmeeting HAPS 6H requirements.
- ValidRespiratorFit Test Certificate required.
- Validdriver?slicenseandsafe driving record required.
- Abilityto drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission.
- Abilityto work in a fast paced environment.
- Effectiveverbalcommunication and customer service skills.
- Basiccomputer skills preferred.
- Abilityto lift and carry up to 25 pounds (e.g., tools, equipment, etc.).
- Visionabilitiesrequiredincludeclose,distanceandcolorvision,depthperceptionandabilityto adjust focus.
- 1 year of customer service experience preferred.
- 1 ? 3 years of collision and/or mechanical estimating experience preferred.
Cox Enterprises is a leading communications, media and automotive services company. With revenues of more than $17 billion and approximately 55,000 employees, the company's major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications (cable television distribution, high-speed Internet access, telephone, home security and automation, commercial telecommunications and advertising solutions); Cox Automotive (automotive-related auctions, financial services, media and software solutions); and Cox Media Group (television and radio stations, digital media, newspapers and advertising sales rep firms). The company's major national brands include Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim, Savings.com and Valpak.
At Cox Enterprises we innovate and evolve in alignment to a set of values that remain constant. Year to year. Person to person.
Our Core Values:
- Our employees are our most important resource.
- We are committed to having a diverse workforce.
- Our customers are our lifeblood.
- We embrace new technologies.
- We invest in new business opportunities.
- We believe its good business to be good citizens.
- We are committed to helping shape a better world
At Cox we believe that bold action and staying true to our values has enabled us to create a thriving business. We believe in pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.