Sr. Controls Engineer designs, develops, and starts up industrial control systems used for controlling equipment, and machinery. Individual is responsible for the startup and de-bugging of equipment in the field at customer job sites. Some international travel will be required.
Successful candidates will have:
- BS degree in engineering preferred
- 5+ years of industrial controls engineering in a discrete manufacturing industry
- Systems integration background is necessary
- motion control experience required
- Ability to program Allen Bradley PLCs from start to finish
- Ability to handle projects from start to finish
- Able to travel up to 30%
LOVE YOUR JOB! With over 1,400 recruiters, we have top notch career opportunities nationwide in virtually every industry and job function.