Service Street is a refreshing alternative to dirty repair garages, inexperienced brake/muffler/lube shops or overpriced dealerships. We strive to offer the finest service in the industry. We are proud of what we do. We back all of our work with a 3 Year Nationwide Warranty on all mechanical repairs.
- Our automotive technicians are ASE certified, or have a desire to become certified and have prior experience working in an automotive repair environment.
- Technicians diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including flushes, oil changes, AC, emissions, and drivability.
- Technicians explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service writers and customers.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Friendly Team environment
- Advancement opportunity
- HS Diploma/GED
- Have ASE certification or equivalent experience
- Valid driver?s license and clean MVR
- Possess working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc
- Must be team oriented, flexible, and possess a desire to deliver a high level of customer service.
- Must have tools necessary for full service auto repair, including diagnostic equipment.
- Work 45 to 50 hours per week
- Master certified technicians a plus, sign on bonus available for the right candidate
- We offer traditional medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Paid vacation
- Great company culture and fun team atmosphere!
Keyword: Automotive Technician
From: SRSANDCO, LLC e754e479fc3943069182b55420d86721