Immediate need for an Application Engineer at a highly regarded Electronics manufacturer. This position is responsible to present company products to customers by providing technical Protective Relay expertise through the different phases of the sales process. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor?s degree in Electrical Engineerin and at least five (5) years experience providing application engineering support with a focus on protective relays. Position is a direct hire opportunity. Candidates can be located anywhere on the West Coast and work will be performed from the home office. 50% travel is required within the West Coast territory.
Responsibilities for the Application Engineer
- Facilitates the sales process by promoting products to potential and existing customers.
- Provides leadership and motivation to sales representatives with customer training, product presentations, and seminars.
- Presents products and systems to customers at various seminars
- Takes leadership role in product planning and technical research, including product testing and development of technical manuals and bulletins, required for new products.
- Provides application engineering support to other application engineers via training, coaching, and joint presentations.
Requirements for the Application Engineer
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- Must have at least five (5) years experience providing technical support for protective relays
- Willingness to travel up to 50% in the assigned territory.
<Benefits for the Application Engineer
- Full benefits package
- Excellent growth and development potential
- Work from home
- Bonus potential
- Salary will commensurate with experience
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business—identifying the ideal professionals for an organization’s culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.