Randstad is actively seeking dependable Order Puller/ Sorter to Select orders utilizing a pallet jack in an office supply distribution company
- Order picking, checking and sorting of orders
- Check items for correct packing
- Fill orders by removing the correct items from the shelf, identifying item numbers and proper quantity
- Pull items quickly and efficiently with no mistakes
- Must have excellent attention to detail as accuracy is required
- Must be able to stand, bend, reach and lift during entire shift
- Work well independently and in a group setting
Working hours: Sunday - Thursday 9:00pm - 5:00am
- Prior Experience in Warehouse environment a plus but not required
- Flexibility to work in different environments
- 18 Years of age or older with proof to work legally in the US
- Clean background and pass drug screen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from worksite daily
- Must be able to lift 50 Lbs consistently
- Pay is $14.50/hr
- Sunday - Thursday 3rd shift 9:00pm - 5:00am
If you fit the description above, meet the qualifications and want to continue your career in a well-credited, fast-paced environment, please click the apply button directly related to this posting and send your resume directly to email@example.com. We look forward to assisting you in your job search!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business—identifying the ideal professionals for an organization’s culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.
Salary: $14.50 - 14.50 per hour + none