Shalom Cares is seeking a part-time SERVER to join our great Dining Services team in the Nursing Home.
Schedule: EVENINGS: 4:00 pm - 8:30 pm (14+ hours/week) + weekends
What you’ll do:
- Provide meals to elders in a compassionate environment
- Set tables, sanitize work area, sweep/mop floors
- Create caring relationships with colleagues and residents
What you’ll get:
- Onsite Wellness Center with warm-water pool
- Employee Discounts in Bistro and Wellness Center
- Education Reimbursement Program
- An opportunity to do the best work of your life
What you have:
- Experience or desire to serve nutritious meals to nursing home residents
- Great communication skills and ability to adapt changing situations
- Desire to develop relationships with elders and colleagues
- Organization and time management skills
- Thorough background check required
Who we are:
Shalom Cares is a continuum-of-care retirement community in Aurora, CO established more than 23 years ago to care for the elders in our community. We are looking for talented, innovative and friendly people who believe in providing caring and compassionate services to our nursing home residents.
We are motivated by our desire to “Honor our Fathers and Mothers.” We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our residents, and the community we serve. We challenge the status quo and ask how we can improve what we do. We hire kind and adaptable people with the heart and desire to help our residents and one another.
Shalom Cares provides professional healthcare services designed specifically for seniors.
As a not-for-profit continuum of care organization, we recognize that every person is unique. That is why our innovative al-a-carte services allow us to design a customized solution for each persons needs.
Shalom Cares is proud to employ compassionate, skilled people who are committed to serving seniors in a friendly, engaging environment.