This individual, who will report to a Field Training Manager, is also responsible for keeping up with development of new VinSolutions products, system enhancements and training material. The successful Product Trainer will exhibit a passion for high level customer satisfaction.
This position is remote based
- Promote and deliver both on-site and webinar-based, instruction and operation of VinSolutions suite of products, promoting the advancement of its utilization with our customers
- In-depth knowledge of all VinSolutions suite of products; including product settings pros and cons and system functionality and settings cause and effect relationships
- Effectively present VinSolutions suite of products in a clear manner, demonstrating functionality of the system and answering dealership questions through on-site dealership trainings Participate in product development and enhancement review sessions to continue development as a VinSolutions subject matter expert
- Participate in the development of new training programs/content as directed by Training Department management
- Construct and communicate all dealership training documentation; including training agenda, daily training reports with class attendance and training issues, training recaps, support tickets, and other training communication, recording all documentation in VinSolutions? CRM software
- In-depth knowledge of current automotive trends and best practices to ensure educational content is relevant and provides maximum value to dealerships
- Engage and participate in the exchange of best practices? with Product Training team
- Work with new Training Team members as required in mentoring activities
- Schedule travel which fall within VinSolutions? Travel Policy and Guidelines for dealership trainings wile meeting dealership training timelines
- Overnight travel required; up to 75%
- Highly motivated self-starter capable of working independently or in a team environment
- Outstanding presentation skills required
- Automotive Industry experience preferred
- Comfortable with extensive travel
- Experience working with CRM programs preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated skills and experience presenting educational information to both large and small audience in an engaging and interactive fashion ?
- Ability to effectively articulate and communicate in a way that retains engagement
- Exceptional listening skills and the ability to problem solve
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively to ensure successful completion of each training
- Patience with customer of all skill levels
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with SalesForce CRM a plus
- Experience with WebEx applications a plus
- Personal qualities include possessing high energy, enthusiasm, determination, and being highly driven
Cox Enterprises is a leading communications, media and automotive services company. With revenues of more than $17 billion and approximately 55,000 employees, the company's major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications (cable television distribution, high-speed Internet access, telephone, home security and automation, commercial telecommunications and advertising solutions); Cox Automotive (automotive-related auctions, financial services, media and software solutions); and Cox Media Group (television and radio stations, digital media, newspapers and advertising sales rep firms). The company's major national brands include Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim, Savings.com and Valpak.
At Cox Enterprises we innovate and evolve in alignment to a set of values that remain constant. Year to year. Person to person.
Our Core Values:
- Our employees are our most important resource.
- We are committed to having a diverse workforce.
- Our customers are our lifeblood.
- We embrace new technologies.
- We invest in new business opportunities.
- We believe its good business to be good citizens.
- We are committed to helping shape a better world
At Cox we believe that bold action and staying true to our values has enabled us to create a thriving business. We believe in pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.