Position Description: Experience in object-oriented design and analysis. Extensive experience in full software development life cycle including requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and maintenance. Strong background in database development and proven history as a team player. Must be able to compile and maintain an enterprise schema across all applications and enforce the principles of good (authorized/accepted) data design. Design and maintain data architecture that accommodates changing business priorities and technological changes.
Experience Level: 3-6 Years. Skill Set: Ability building data abstraction layers. Stored procedures, triggers and SQL. Extensive background in development on multiple databases.
SQL Developer Support client's QPA team in creating a new data mart in Health Catalyst. Create stored procedures, SSIS & SSRS packages, to enhance decision support capabilities & standardize gap calculations. Enhance regional analytical efforts by developing dimensional databases & cubes for use by Health Catalyst.
- Develop & support databases in SQL Server 2008 R2 environments
- Develop & maintain SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports
- Develop & maintain SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages
- Perform problem determination & troubleshooting activities
- Maintain accurate & complete tracking of all issues
- Assess & anticipates user requirements, propose & design technical solutions to meet them
- Create design documentation & test plans
- Other duties as assigned
- In addition to defined technical requirements, accountable for consistently demonstrating service behaviors & principles defined by the client Service Quality Credo, the client Mission as well as specific departmental/organizational initiatives
- Also accountable for consistently demonstrating the knowledge, skills, abilities & behaviors necessary to provide superior & culturally sensitive service to each other, to our members & to purchasers, contracted providers & vendors
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in software development
- A minimum of 3 years of SQL Server Development experience
- A minimum of 3 years of SSIS, SSRS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of relational design/development & database concepts (preferably SQL Server 2008 R2),
- Strong understanding of business intelligence development, dimensional models, & the Kimball Method
- Demonstrated expertise in the SQL Server Business Intelligence stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS)
- Experience writing complex SQL queries
- Practical experience estimating & sizing development efforts
- Experience w/ source control systems (Subversion, Redgate)
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good exposure to SharePoint 2010, including creating sites, web parts, & workflows
- Experience w/ Agile software development methodologies & Agile project management tools is highly desired
- Knowledge of health care issues & the health care industry preferred Marketing Statement As a member of client Colorado's team, you will be proud of the contributions you make every day. From our RNs, allied health professionals, and physicians to our financial, business, and IT experts, we work together to improve the health of our members, coworkers, and the communities where we work and live. Whether you join us in the metro areas of Denver and Boulder or in Front Range communities from Fort Collins to Pueblo, you'll enjoy breathtaking natural beauty along with urban flair. The areas we serve offer something for everyone historic districts, family neighborhoods, and access to some of the best ski resorts in the world. Prepare to be inspired. Disclaimer External hires must pass a background check/drug screen & nbsp. We are proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
In addition to the job description please provide the following information:
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
1. SQL programming
2. Daily status reports of progress to assigned analyst
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business—identifying the ideal professionals for an organization’s culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.
Salary: Market related