The scope and complexity of the CNC position will vary based on the number of beds/visits/procedures in the department, acuity of patients, FTEs supervised, number of different medical staff and medical staff services involved, ???normal working hours??? responsibility or 24/7 responsibility, the activity level of admissions, discharges and transfers per day, and the education resources available.
The Medical Center of Aurora/Centennial Medical Plaza expects our core values to be reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers, patients and family members, and with others in the community. The intent of these values is to assure that TMCA/CMP creates the environment where individuals choose to work, and that patient care services are of the highest quality.???
Sign-on Bonus-with 24 month commitment (internal candidates not eligible for bonus)
- Current licensure in the state of Colorado as a Registered Nurse.
- Current BLS certification.
- Other specialty certifications as required by Unit
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; BSN preferred or progress toward BSN with anticipated graduation within two years required.
- At least two years Operating Room nursing (required).
- At least one year previous experience in charge/supervisory or management position.
At its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA was one of the nation's first hospital companies. Today, we are the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 165 hospitals and 115 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and England and employing approximately 204,000 people. Approximately four to five percent of all inpatient care delivered in the country today is provided by HCA facilities. Milton Johnson serves as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of HCA.