The Medical Center of Aurora/Centennial Medical expects our core values to be reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers, patients and family members, and with others in the community. The intent of these values is to assure that TMCA/CMP creates the environment where individuals choose to work, and that patient care services are of the highest quality.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required. (BSN preferred)
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse (required)
- BLS -American Heart Association Basic Life Support, Health Care Provider (required)
- ACLS preferred.
- ACLS is required for Tier IV
- Two years' experience in acute care preferred for Tier I, II, III Super Float Pool
- Five years' experience in critical care for Tier IV Super Float Pool
At its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA was one of the nation's first hospital companies. Today, we are the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 165 hospitals and 115 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and England and employing approximately 204,000 people. Approximately four to five percent of all inpatient care delivered in the country today is provided by HCA facilities. Milton Johnson serves as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of HCA.