Do you have the confidence to influence key decision makers at the store level? The ful l time Retail Sales Merchandiser job will give you the opportunity to be a leader and excel in the retail sales field. In this merchandising role the candidate will be expected to communicate affectively while working in the top retail locations representing the best specialty food brands on the market today. The ideal candidate will have a background in merchandising, natural organics, merchandising duties and possess excellent communication skills with a strong attention to detail. Take this opportunity to join a company that offers competitive pay rates and top-notch training. Grow your career with Advantage Solutions, the leading sales and marketing agency in all of North America.
- Meet client and company objectives by maintaining full distribution on all authorized SKU's.
- Working knowledge of customer, operations and personnel.
- Build rapport with customers.
- Achieve client goals and objectives by effectively managing stores within your territory and executing projects and standards.
- Increase brand representation and effectiveness through establishing and maintaining customer and client relationships.
- Maintain client objectives by ensuring all authorized client items represented on the shelf have accurate and complete tags, making certain that un-saleable or out-of-code products are removed.
- Increase sales volumes through promotional activity by selling and building displays, creating themes to support holiday/special promo events, and making plan-o-gram adjustments.
- Maintain schematic standards by ensuring all authorized items are in distribution and set to shelf standards.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Good written communication and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines
- Basic computer skills including familiarity with Word, Excel, and Internet usage
- Clean MVR report, valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and proof of appropriate automobile insurance
- Good interpersonal skills
Advantage Solutions is one of North America's leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Over 40,000 passionate, talented people make Advantage everything it is today, which is why we’re committed to providing top-notch training and development opportunities to see them succeed.
As you might imagine, our success, coupled with the way we value our expert associates, is a massive draw for passionate, educated individuals looking for a place to excel. Fortunately, we’re growing, so we have plenty of room. If you’re dedicated, talented, and service minded, you’re invited to explore our open positions and consider a future with us.