Valassis is hiring Logistics Technicians for our Denver, CO location!
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
- Moves material within and from the warehouse to the production area, and returns finished products to the shipping area.
- Works closely with machine leads and site supervision to manage raw materials, to insure continuous production of finished products.
- Interprets work orders and performs appropriate duties to support production machine changeovers.
- Unloads trucks of raw materials and loads recycling material on trucks in a safe, timely and cost effective manner
- Moves all materials within production area and locates copy.
- Produces in/out reports and completes Problem Material Reports.
- Removes pallets, strapping and packing materials, and moves recycle materials to recycle area.
- Maintains facility by applying Environmental Health & Safety and Good Housekeeping Standards as needed.
- Receives and stores all postal equipment until needed by production.
- Weighs, as required, and places in proper location all finished products following company/department guidelines.
- As required by USPS, completes accurately all required paperwork, to ensure proper loads prior to dispatching trucks.
- Communicate using 2-way radio, read work orders and support production machine changeovers
- HS Diploma/GED
- Attention to detail is required
- Standard forklift experience is preferred
Employees are responsible for supporting and complying with internal and external audits, to include providing information, performing assigned tasks to ensure compliance, and preparing and maintaining evidence that key duties identified as internal controls have been performed.
All employees are responsible for supporting and complying with safety and security policies to promote a healthy working environment.
Valassis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Attention to detail is required
Standard forklift experience is preferred
Salary: $0.00 per year