Bridges is a human service agency that is dedicated to providing quality services to Adults and children with MR/DD, Autism, CP, Dual Diagnosis, as well as other disabilities.
- Full Time and Part Time - Immediate opening
- Ensuring the health, safety, and welfare of each individual
- Assisting individuals with the needed skills to live successfully in their own homes
- Assistance with daily-living skills such as bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting, meal preparation household maintenance including cleaning, laundry, and reporting needed home repairs
- Medication administration assistance
- General supervision transporting
- Assisting in accessing community resources, shopping and other community based activities.
- Must be at least 18 years
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have Automobile insurance
- Reliable Transportation
- Team work and problem solving
What We Offer:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- This a fantastic opportunity with a growing company
We look forward to hearing from you!