Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Supervisor is responsible for supplying our guests with our premier rental equipment and to promote world-class guest service through each rental/retail transaction.¬ The appropriate candidate will be¬ part of a cohesive team with pride, productivity, professionalism.¬ Will also adhere to policies and guidelines, and accountability at all times, and will work diligently to maintain the operational and merchandising standards and expectations of the company.
- Serves customers by establishing rapport, building customer confidence, providing accurate information, and promoting product through point of successful sale
- Act as a mentor who can train and lead the retail and rental technician team with effective communication
- Establish professional, yet personalized rapport with customers upon contact; by phone or in person
- Answer all questions, providing detailed information and establishing trust with the customer at the close of sale.
- Describing and promoting product in line with customer's express needs as well as promoting the damage waiver on rental equipment products
- Ensure pricing is accurate and current including any and all promotions
- Monitor and audit inventory levels in store and between stores
- Maintain all company paperwork according to policies and standars with 100% accuracy
- Knowledge of register access
- Minimum 2¬ year retail/rental experience
- Previous customer service experience, preferred
- Supervisory experience in a retail environment, preferred
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Basic computer skills with the ability to learn the register
- Ability¬ to communicate fluently with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English
Some of the benefits include:
- Excellent training and professional development
- Retail discounts at our stores
- Free ski and snowboard pass to our world-class resorts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Founded in 1974 Bicycle Village has remained a Colorado owned and operated business for more than 30 years. From our modest beginnings to our now five sprawling stores we a have become part and continue to grow Colorado‚€™s cycling community. We offer guided bike tours, demo days and even spinning classes in our stores. We outfit professional tri-athletes, downhill mountain bikers, work commuters and family alike. You can also take advantage of being part of the Vail Resorts family with employee perks, such as a free ski pass to our world-class resorts, discounted lodging, and more. Join our team and become part something much bigger‚€ become part of the Colorado cycling community and Vail Resorts.¬ www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 129374