Warehouse / Supervisor/Customer Service• Warehouse Associate • Forklift operator/Order Selector/RF Scanner • Supervised• Customer Service • Microsoft Word •. Power point/Excel
Education Associates Degree in Business Graduate November 2011 - 3.7 G.P.A.
Professional SummaryPena’s Remodeling LLC June 2014 currently employed
- Supervisor/Crew leader in charge of estimate’s, sales, running a crew of four men on housing projects, interior/exterior home remodeling etc.
Old Castle Building Envelope May 2013 to May 2014
- Machine Operator. In charge of running seaming machine for custom cut glass, loading unloading glass of all shapes and sizes.
Fed Ex freight May 2011 to May 2013
- Dock worker. Loader/Unloader. Forklift driver loading and unloading skids on tractor trailers. Scanning on and off trailers.
Red Lobster March 2010 to May 2011
- Host. Direct customer service, greeting people as they enter our business, seat individuals and walk guest out when they leave the establishment.- Kitchen. Line (Alley Core), Prep, bake, prepare desserts salads etc.
Walker Component Group December 2006 to December 2008
- Tool room asst. In charge of operating all heavy machinery and completing job orders.- Order selector, using RF scanner, forklift operator, shipping and receiving.- Kitting job orders and displaying complete jobs out on the production floor.
Safeway food and drug May 2003 to April 2006
- Fuel station kiosk attendant in charge of money handling, stocking, taking care of customers. (Cashier)
Selected Achievements Customer Service/Warehouse/Supervisor
• Managed fuel kiosk. • Open and close shifts, cleaning duties etc.• Stocking shelves, cooler, cigarettes, etc.• Shipping and receiving.• Order selector, cherry picker, sit down forklift, electric pallet jack, etc.• Kitting orders and displaying the finish work out on production floor.• Operated drill press, cutting machine.• Operated glass production machine• Running construction crew• Supervisor, sales, estimating etc.
Community RelationSisters of Color United for Education
• Completed Promotora program with 45 hours October to December 2008. (Community program)