3135 S Ensenada Way
Aurora, CO 80013
2014-Present Associates of Applied Science (3.0 GPA)
Arapahoe Community College
A results-oriented professional with proven expertise in sales, marketing, and new hire training. Known for strong analytical and organizational skills, as well as superior communication skills, both oral and written. An effective problem solver with an attention to detail. Works well under pressure and has expert multi-tasking abilities. A strategic thinker who consistently delivers according to high standards and realizes the value of service in order to gain loyalty and customer trust. An intuitive, honest and fast-thinking leader.
Summary of Qualifications
- Sales and Marketing: education sales, new account/direct sales, marketing administration, event planning, product/brand management, planning, forecasting, advertising
- New hire Training and Sales Training: process and content development, sales training management, process improvement, strategic planning, customer service/relations, business development
5/2016-8/2016 Administrative Assistant
Colorado Athletic Conditioning Clinic
- Creating and updating patients’ electronic health records
- Managing the day-to-day operations of a medical facility
- Scheduling and coordinating appointments
- Verifying patient insurance
- Completing and submitting insurance claims
- Preparing correspondence between medical providers and their patients
- Providing quality customer service to patients
- Working in a professional environment
- Greeted, screened, scheduled, and directed patients to exam rooms
- Handled telephone calls, took accurate messages and routed them accordingly
- Coordinated all activities for physician and office
7/2013-5/2016 Executive Administrative Assistant
Green Mountain Corporation
- Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserve executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintain executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represent the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence; speaking for the executive.
- Welcome guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secure information by completing data base backups.
- Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies, evaluating new office products, placing and expediting orders for supplies, and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions and calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories, evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications, establishing personal network, participating in professional societies.
The Cheesecake Factory
- Greeted and acknowledge guests and sat patrons by escorting them to assigned table; communicate delays and offered additional services such as beverages to keep them occupied while waiting.
- Presented menus, create personal dining experience, answered questions, and offered information on menu items, beverages, and specials.
- Walked through dining room during service to ensure guest satisfaction and advised servers and bussing staff of specific service needs.
- Addressed guest requests or complaints, and escalated major complaints to manager.
- Supervised and coordinated dining room activities and directed staff to provide fast and courteous customer service.
- Scheduled dining room reservations, arranged parties, special events, or special services for diners; received and recorded dining reservations.
- Communicated with kitchen staff, management, serving staff, and customers to ensure dining details were handled properly and guest concerns promptly addressed.
- Inspected dining room for cleanliness, proper supply levels, and required staffing.
9/2014-3/2015 Cashier (In Store)
- Cooked food orders and maintain proficiency at every station.
- Backed up other crew members to keep team workflow at efficient level.
- Cleaned windows, front lobby, and front counter.
- Performed closing duties including deep cleaning kitchen surfaces, storage, and equipment.
- Helped new crew members get up to speed with protocols and restaurant practices.
- Greeted customers at counter or over the phone and took orders, suggesting menu items and add-ons to increase revenue.
- Answered guest questions brought items to customers, and fetched necessary add-ons (cheese and peppers, napkins, paper plates, etc.).
- Learned kitchen cook stations and filled in as needed.
- Checked parking area before and after peak customer times and picked up trash as needed.
3/2013-7/2014 Shift Leader
- Helped to develop the company's service, supervise staff and manage its resources.
- Managed manpower resource effectively to make sure all business objectives are met consistently.
- Maintained a clean and comfortable store environment.
- Followed all operational procedures for cash handling, health and safety, and security to ensure the well-being of self, other staff and customers at all times.
- Managed cost within the shift by controlling overtime and by identifying other unnecessary cost efficiencies.
- Capable of leading a large team of staff in a busy environment.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- IT savvy and up to speed with the latest in workplace technology.
- Identified the root cause of a problem and then taking using robust measures to resolve any issues.