Customer Service/Order Entry
A Customer Service Agent that will bring quality, accuracy, efficiency and timeliness to your organization. Consistently I have produced superior work with an eye for quality customer service. My hardworking attitude, combined with my pride in the work I perform, has consistently put me at the top as one they could count on while surpassing expectations. I am an individual that enjoys achieving goals and meeting deadlines efficiently and accurately.
Education Seward County Community College-Liberal, KS Associates 2014
UPS Package Handler Nov 2014-present
Self Employed Housekeeping Sept 2011-present
Zep Customer Service/Distribution Specialist June 1999 - Jan 2009
- Autonomously worked with customers in providing them with timely and accurate orders.
- Efficiently worked with the clients in handling their phone orders.
- Trained staff in the client services the company provided to all customers.
- Took orders for customers and followed the product to the point of Proof of Delivery.
- Performed the DOT training to the entire staff of the organization.
- Verbally delivered reports to the manager and staff.
- Performed Administrative duties for a staff at a remote office for the company.
- Managed the Accounts Receivable for the office including tracking and receiving.
- Consistently tracked all orders to be sure of delivery and billing, this included tracking of business developed by the sales staff.
- Managed an inventory tracking system for the entire office.
- Excellent computer proficiency and am always continuing education to extend my talents.
- Tracked, monitored, and corrected freight charges for the trucking companies.
- Completed my DOT hazmat certification.