Call Center Representative
14197 E Kansas Pl 105, Aurora, CO 80012-4907
303-337-2352, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am pursuing an interest in lucrative employment for mutual benefit as a call center representative
Arc Thrift Stores: Cashier: 05/20/2015 to 04/01/16 Supervisor: Barbara Casey. 303-231-9222 Have worked in the capacity of cashier. Handle POS, customer service, stocking, merchandise handling, etc.
24-7 InTouch: Call Center Representative (temp to hire): 11/14/13 to 12/28/13 rehired 3/13/14 to 8/21/14 Supervisor: Addison Mosby. (720) 399-2050 Was hired during the 2013 Holiday Season as a call center representative for the Wal Mart Campaign, full time. Duties were as follows:
- Incoming customer care resolutions for orders, file updates and store issues.
- Investigating security concerns by customers. Issuing resolution tickets.
K & G Fashion Superstore (a division of Men’s Wearhouse): Originally a Loss Prevention Representative, continued as a Cashier/Stocker: 4/13/09 to 10/26/13
Supervisor: Glenn Kavich. (800) 351-7989 Have served with the company a total of 4 ½ years in the listed positions, along with temporary placement in shipping and receiving:
- Loss prevention: Ensuring proper security and property procedures.
- Cashier/Stocker: POS transactions, data entry, sales, stocking, maintenance.
Home Depot: Bay Integrity Associate/Freight Associate: 11/13/12 to 09/26/13
Supervisor: Josh Walker. (303) 671-2307 Had been hired to control inventory counts, ensure correct pricing, along with overall shelf maintenance of the same:
- Bay Integrity Associate: Accuracy of in and out of stock items. Inventory control. Pricing.
- Freight Associate: Physical transfer of stock from receiving to sale floor.
OfficeTeam: Relocation Associate (temporary): 05/15/09 to 08/02/09
Supervisors: Johanna Zablocki (OfficeTeam), Steven Boyd (Telco Engineer; Pinnacol Assurance). Hired for a temporary position, via OfficeTeam for Pinnacol Assurance. The project was for Pinnacol Assurance. Duties were as follows:
- Moving all office and desk equipment to renovated areas of the building.
- Ensuring that all moved items were operational upon placement of same.
ADT Security Services: Data Entry/Call Center Associate: 08/21/04 to 10/14/07
Supervisor: Guillermo Melendez. (303) 306-5435 Data entry, call center representative, with clerical duties:
- Inbound/Outbound customer service. Updating files, transferring calls, resolutions.
- EMS (emergency services) jurisdiction verifications, general clerical duties.
Parks College (now Everest): 14280 E Jewell Ave, Aurora, CO 80012-5692; (303) 745-6244
Major: Business Administration Minor: Accounting. Courses: Business Operations, Law and Ethics. Geography, Social Studies, Governments, Computer Operations, Basic Accounting.
Degree: Associates for Business Administration
Writing (novelist/freelance), Geography, foreign language studies: Portuguese (intermediate), Spanish, French, German, Russian (beginner), Roman Latin (beginner). Social studies, historical reviews, literary arts. Chess and many board games. On and offline video games. Model scale wargaming. Audio/Video reviews. Arts and crafts. Many other items too long to list.